We are looking for an upbeat recruiter with at least 2 years experience sourcing medium to hard to find technical professionals. Successful candidates will be adept at telling the Lextech story in a way that builds excitement and attracts candidates to our fun, yet hard working company culture.
- Identify, screen, interview, present and hire qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions, most of which are technical
- Develop and execute an attraction model recruiting strategy
- Work with management to forecast future recruiting needs
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes
- Provide new employee orientation
- HR policy development and documentation
- A positive attitude and high degree of social/emotional intelligence
- Evidence of successfully recruiting for established culture
- Experience in pro-active sourcing using social media and other alternative methodologies
- Experience providing candid assessments of talent and making clear recommendations
- Basic understanding of the software development process and ability to learn new software applications with ease
- Passion for using mobile devices and applications
- Excellent written and oral communication
If you’d like to be a part of our team and are based in the Chicago area (no telecommuting please), please send your resume and answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- Our company culture is central to the success of every project. Explain how you demonstrate each of the Qualities Every Lextech Employee Needs. View these qualities on the Career page of our website. (http://lextech.com/careers)
- Please list your salary requirements.